What can you expect from your new mattress
Congratulations! You have just purchased a new mattress!
Much like people, no two mattresses are identical. All mattresses that are manufactured in the United States are hand-assembled. Each mattress has unique characteristics that may include but are not limited to: fabric scuffs, skipped threads, contoured seams, etc. These production characteristics will not affect the manufacturer’s warranty of the physical performance of the mattress itself.
Our recommendations: Use a mattress pad or encasement for all new mattresses. This is to protect the surface fabric
from damage, spills and/or stains, as these will, in fact, invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
The body needs time to adjust:
On average, it takes the human body approximately
Please note: Mattresses gradually break down over the
New Mattress smell:
Odors in new products are common. Once the mattress is
Please note: The smell will dissipate after a few days. To
New padding layers begin to form to your body
Please note: This is normal and does not reflect a defective
Scuffs, blemishes or loose threads:
You may notice inconsistencies with your new mattress set.
Please note: Small scuffs, blemishes, or loose threads are
Today, mattresses a made much thicker than ever before!
Please note: Headboards/footboards are available to
Any mattress needs a strong foundation under it. If you
Please note: King and queen mattress sets require a frame
- We will provide you with the next available delivery date and time than best fits your needs.
- Our trained delivery team will set up your new mattress and bed set and takes away the excess
- We remove your old mattress and dispose of it for you
How to prepare for a delivery:
The delivery team will call you 30 minutes prior to your delivery; within your time slot.
For safety: our delivery team is required to wear shoes inside during delivery, but can wear foot protectors to protect your home if requested.
Please restrain any and all animals prior to delivery.
Clear a path free from furniture, breakable items, valuables, and other obstructions from your front door to the bedroom.
If your delivery path ways is deemed as difficult with potential risks of the
product or the home damage, a damage waiver may be required to
proceed with delivery.
The delivery team must verify the identity of all the customers paying upon
delivery. We require valid identification that matched the method of payment
and person signing for delivery.
The person receiving and signing for the delivery must be at least 18 years of age.
We are unable to remove more mattress sets that we have delivered.
We are able to remove water beds; if they have been disassembled, drained, resealed and placed
outside. Large water bed bases and head boards may be refused for removal if the truck space is
1. Limited Warranties are issued by the manufactures. They control the terms and conditions of the warranty (NOT Sleep & Relax Center). Please read and retain receipt and warrant information for any future services.
2. -fi Our ONE TIME 90 day comfort exchange is valid ONLY on conventional Twin. Full. Queen. King and Cal king mattress sets with a purchase of $699.00 or more. Qualified purchases are allowed ONLY ONE comfort exchange. You will receive full credit (Minus a $90.00 return processing fee and $89.00 re delivery fee) towards a new selection of equal or greater value. This comfort option is void on sleep sets that have been stained or damaged in any way.
**FLOOR MODEL. CLEARANCE OR DISCONTINUED ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR A COMFORT EXCHANGE
3. Temper-Pedic Mattress comfort policy in for all sizes and there is a $250.00 return fee and any pillows included will be charged full price as the pillows are not returnable. **Adjustable bases do not have a comfort try period and may not be returned or exchanged!!**
4. Bed Height: you are responsible to observe and determine the thickness of the mattress you select as well as the box height: Exchanging box will cost $75 or more. Low profile bed frames are available.
5. Proper Support for the box Spring and mattress: (See Warranty) if the mattress or mattress set is being installed on your existing bed set/frame: it is your responsibility to meet those guidelines.
6. Your new mattress set may not exactly like the one in the store. Mattresses that are manufactures in the US are hand assembled. A new mattress may have minor imperfections that will not affect the performance or warranty of your mattress set— New product odors are common (much like new cars) and should dissipate in a few days.
7. Adjustable beds, pillows. sheets. and mattress protectors DO NOT have comfort exchange period. may not be returned. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There are NO REFUNDS!!
8. All cancellations will have a 30% restocking fee on returned items. This will only apply to case goods. Furniture items that are unopened and is in the original manufactured packaging.