The Stearns & Foster Estate Collection sets a high bar for a luxury mattress. At its core is our exclusive IntelliCoil® Advanced, with an innovative design that constantly adapts to your body shape and movement to deliver the perfect level of support.
Firm for customers who want a stiff surface support with just a hint of softness for comfort we offer firm top cushioning.
FEATURES & MATERIALS:
PrimaCool™ Performance Fabric
Stretch-knit fabric that’s soft, moisture-wicking, and breathable. Features FlameGuard® and a blend of silk and wool fibers for a cooler night's sleep.
PrimaSense™ Gel Foam
Cradles the body and promotes cooler sleeping.
PrimaSense™ HD Gel Foam
A high-density version of the PrimaSense™ Gel Foam, designed for a touch of firmer support, yet still leaves enough softness to cradle your body for all over support.
PrimaCore™ Gel Foam
The foundation layer of Gel Foam that provides more underlying support to the Gel Foam layers above it, dispersing your pressure points, helping your stress fade away.
Quilted PrimaCool® Performance Fabric with TENCEL™
- Wicks away moisture and regulates temperate with durable fibers.
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber used in athletic wear for its moisture-wicking, breathable properties.
- Coil-in-Coil design features a cone-shaped innercoil to provide the perfect combination of conformance and support. Progressive spring rate allows for a spring that adapts better to your body, giving you a smooth transition into the mattress.
- Offers a more customizable response as it adjusts with the appropriate amount of support for each person.
- Two rows of densely packed coils around the edge of the entire mattress.
- Provides edge-to-edge conformability.
- Dual stage spring that is exclusive to Stearns & Foster means that coils have a softer response on the top and a firmer response as the coil compresses.
- These coils were tested twice as long as previous collections and still outperformed them.
Stearns & Foster Brass Air Vents
- Allows the mattress to breathe, letting air flow and regulating heat for a more comfortable night's rest.
Mattress Dimension & Coil Count
Twin XL 984
California King 1938
Twin XL Width: 39" Length: 80" Weight: 105 lbs
Full Width: 54" Length: 75" Weight: 138 lbs
Queen Width: 60" Length: 80" Weight: 166 lbs
King Width: 76" Length: 80" Weight: 210 lbs
California King Width: 72" Length: 84" Weight: 211lbs
From the time order is placed, Sleep Center will contact you within 2 Business hours to confirm delivery day and time window.
Mattresses that are in stock will be delivered same day or next day.
Mattresses that are not in stock may take 4-8 business days for the delivery of your mattress.
The delivery team will bring in the mattress and place your new mattress into your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging for you.
Removal of your old mattress set is included. You must notify the delivery personnel at the time of delivery of the mattress set.